Well 2020 has definitely been one for the books. I hope you are all well and healthy. I say if you survived this year with your spirits high that's a gift in itself. But, if you are searching for the perfect gifts for loved ones I have listed below some of my favorites from Women owned Small Businesses. They could all use our support more than ever this year.
1. Everyone loves cashmere. Our 100% cashmere hoodie is super soft & luxurious with just the right amount of edge.
2. These studded bra straps by Bra-serie add an instant style upgrade to any off the shoulder or strapless top.
3. These one-of-a kind Kimonos by Sapana are perfect for throwing on over your pj's in the morning or pair with jeans and a tee for a casual cool look. They are made from Vintage silk Sari's.
4. How adorable are these "Cookies for Santa" trays by My Sweet Canella?! A sweet tradition of leaving goodies for Santa and his reindeer just got cuter.
5. Add these giant charms to a bottle of wine for the perfect hostess gift. Tre has many to choose from and they are all fabulous.
6. Have a hat girl on your list? These unique suede hats are beaded with coordinating beads for a subtle yet dramatic look. Many of our customers have acquired quite the collection of these!
7. These sneakers from Stylin Brunette are comfy AND cute (my favorite combo!). With so many styles to choose from you may be able to check a couple boxes off your list!
8. Another great stocking stuffer for any gal on your list. These masks are hand picked to coordinate with out current collection.
9. These room sprays by Splendor Collections smell absolutely amazing. Spray throughout your home, on your sheets, I even wear it as a perfume from time to time. The scent will linger and the bottles are gorgeous.
10. These Lotus earrings are a fun way to make any simple outfit pop!
11. These customizable denim jackets by Two Tequila Sisters are so super cool. You can really get personal with these!
12. These silk face masks by DAGMAR SPICHALE are so soft and gorgeous, and research shows the silk material offers better protection than other fabrics. They come in many fabulous patterns, you might find it difficult to just pick one!
13. LH Candle Studio makes the best candles. Not only do they smell amazing they are so pretty! Too pretty to burn? Just place it on a candle warmer and it will still give you the fragrance while maintaining the gorgeous design on top. A perfect gift.
14. I'm slightly obsessed with these rings by Two Little Byrds. You know I look a good statement piece and these fit the bill. They are truly gorgeous.
15. Who doesn't need this in their life right now?! Pretty sure we could all use this CBD Chill Pill bath bomb by Apothecary.
16. I love all the jewelry from De La Mora Designs, but I especially love these white coral and ox bone horn pieces. So beautiful and unique.
Happy Holidays, Happy Shopping & Happy Gifting!